Monday, December 6, 2010

Even-Handed

I'm just gonna keep on trucking. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my team is kickin' some butt on Monday Night football. (Go Pats!) I think Boyfriend would be proud that, not only am I hootin' and hollerin' at the TV in his absence, but I'm doing so while writing about clothes... I'm so well-rounded. =P

I take you back to last Wednesday with this post. I'm not terribly happy with the picture quality of my face (my camera has been really uncooperative lately - in the next few posts you'll see the fruits of some different settings), but I was having a good hair day and I like how this look came together. I don't feel like I knocked it out of the park or anything, but I like this particular combination of color, pattern and accessories. It's a nice, even-handed use of them, methinks.


I gotta do something about this belt though. It's one of those that are adjustable in the back, but after a day of sitting and standing and walking around, this one never stays put at the length that I need it to. So, I clearly need to poke some additional holes in it in order to wear it only at its longest. Fortunately, I do have a belt puncher (no idea what it's actually called) - but only because I once borrowed it from a friend and completely forgot to return it to her before she moved away. Whoops. It's definitely the most unlikely tool I (now) own, but it sure has come in handy!

Printed cardigan - LOFT / Burgundy scoop neck tee - LOFT / Brown wide-leg pants - NY&Co / Nude heels - Nine West (via Endless.com) / Ring - Banana Republic / Handbag - Steve Madden (via Endless.com)

Necklace - LOFT / Earrings - NY&Co.


1 comment:

  1. I think this outfit is truly beautiful. You're right, there's just something about how all the elements came together that equals pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!