Thursday, December 16, 2010

It Only Gets Better

I'm feeling so much better today, everyone! Thanks for all your well-wishes, too! It was wonderful to rejoin the human race and to actually get things accomplished today. Primarily, that meant heading to Target to restock the Kleenex supply! And oh, man, I can't wait to start drinking lattes again...

Green cropped military jacket - Maurices / Striped tee - LOFT / Dark skinnies - Gap / Reversible loop scarf - affordablescarves.com

Today's outfit is remix of a few things you've already seen before - kind of a conglomeration of this outfit and this outfit. Definitely a favorite silhouette of mine, especially if it means I can wear these boots! And getting back into the swing of things calls for an easy and comfortable number.

Handbag - Tano "Minilisa" in Blue Marine

I will admit, though, that I wore my snow boots all day, since I forgot my regular boots. I really need to waterproof them, too, since I'm really afraid what all this snow and slush will do to them otherwise!



I love this scarf. Yes, yes, I'm a broken record there.... I love that it's two scarves in one since it's reversible - you can wear it so many ways just by deciding how much of each print you want to stick out. I feel like I have a complete set now that I have it in yellow and grey!  Bonus: Hilary of byhilary just picked up this scarf, too. Now, as she put it, we're twinkies! Great minds think alike...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!