Monday, January 24, 2011

Let's Go Shopping!

Good morning, friends! I posted a number of new things to my store on Smashion last night, so please take a look! While none of the items are pieces I've worn since starting the blog, they are all much-loved, well-cared-for items that I'm happy to share with you. (Some are even NEVER worn!) All prices are negotiable. Please email me if you have questions about any of the items!

You can also always find a link to my shop over on my "Shop My Closet" page!



Here is just a sampling of the items for sale!

NWT Grey Drape Neck Top by Green Dragon, size L
Max Studio Red Asian Print Top, size XL
LOFT Navy Blue Peep-Toe Pumps, size 10
Anthropologie Viola Printed A-Line Skirt, size 14


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!