Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to take a moment to tell all of you, my dear readers, how much I love you! Thank you for reading, commenting, and just being you!


We're not going out tonight (if all goes well, though, we'll be celebrating at home with a spread of Einstein Bagels), but if I were, I'm pretty sure I'd be wearing this!

Valentine's Outift

Blurred Shapes Dress - Anthropologie, $90 (Recently purchased!)
Guess Footwear Hondo Pumps - Piperlime, $90 (Just got in the mail today!)
Braided Necklace with Pink Stones - LOFT, $74 (don't have this yet, but now I want it!)
Teardrop Earrings - LOFT, $39 (ditto...)

Hope your days are filled with all good things, whether you celebrate or not!

1 comment:

  1. We love you too Jessica! Your blog is fabulous! You even inspired my to purchase a dress for MYSELF for this ridiculous holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!