Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wrapped Up


I'm afraid I don't have much to say about this outfit. I wanted to wear more holiday shades of red or green, but I really don't have that much in my closet! So I slid down from red into pink and threw on this easy, comfy self-tied wrap. My favorite and best-fitting tweed skirt was an easy choice, and I decided to go with these now rarely-worn black boots. My those toes are pointy, though...

Wrap - Velvet (via Filene's Basement) / White cami - Banana Republic / Tweed pencil skirt - Lane Bryant /
Boots - Nine West / Handbag - Furla (via Filene's Basement)
Layered chain necklace - Lane Bryant / Ring - TJ Maxx / Earrings - Maurices



1 comment:

  1. I love this combo so much! That wrap sweater is absolutely gorgeous, and such a great color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!