Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Comfy Cozy


Another amazing Banana Republic sale find, this merino wool drop-shoulder cardigan cost me all of $25 - originally $120!! I can't believe it was marked down that much in store when it's still a steep $100 online... (I'm the Banana Republic sale master lately!) It's simply the most cozy, soft, comfortable sweater - the only thing for a long, gloomy, cold January day.

Drop shoulder cardigan - Banana Republic / Stripe tee - LOFT / Jeans - Lane Bryant /
Boots - Famous Footwear / Handbag - Gustto

Jeans and a tee were my immediate inclination (with colorful accessories for fun), but I'd like to see how it fares with a colorful pencil skirt, tights and boots. Hmm, the outfit in my head is coming together quite nicely...

Earrings - Lane Bryant / Ring - The Limited / Necklace - Ten Thousand Villages



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!