Thursday, February 2, 2012

Full Sun


Mid-day full sun and 57 degrees called for a happy printed tee, denim pencil skirt and bare knees. I obliged.

Trench Girl Boatneck Tee - LOFT / Denim pencil skirt - Lane Bryant /
Boots - Coconuts via DSW (gifted)  / Handbag - Tano

This adorable printed tee from LOFT is what spurred my recent LOFT purchase. I had to have it! To be honest, I'm not sure how else I'd want to wear it other than with a pencil skirt (jeans and a blazer, maybe? yoga pants, too, of course...) but for its first wearing - j'adore. In an attempt to accessorize a little more, I added an equally sunny belt to bring out more of the color on the tee.


You know what I just realized, though? The reason I probably fell in love with the tee in the first place is because I just want to dress like the girl on it... (Isn't there a psychological term for that?) Can't very well dress like said girl when I'm wearing a screen tee, though, eh?

Ring - Kohl's (gifted) / Earrings - LOFT / Skinny belt - The Limited


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!