Friday, March 16, 2012

Blog and Learn


This outfit is brought to you by more leopard and teal! I had forgotten about his top in my small arsenal of teal choices, so I thought I'd take it out for a spin.

Top - The Limited / Skirt - Banana Republic (thrifted) / Belt - Old Navy /
Heels - Christian Siriano for Payless / Clutch - eloquii

I liked it the last time I had belted it, but this iteration doesn't quite do it for me. There's something about the top's proportions that just don't lend itself well to belting with contrasts, at least on this short-waisted bod of mine. In fact, I removed the belt - the lone leopard print - near the end of the night. In hindsight, I would have done without the belt (or the with the same tone-on-tone belt as last time) and worn my perfect leopard print heels instead. Oh well, that's why I blog, I guess: Take pictures and learn!

Ring - Banana Republic / Necklace - Banana Republic / Earrings - Anthropologie


2 comments:

  1. Take pictures and learn! 

    yes, it's interesting to see what a difference small things make. the top seems a bit big.
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. Can I just say how adorable you are?! You have totally given me inspiration to get out of this ho-hum fashion slump that I'm in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!