Thursday, March 1, 2012

Old Reliable


Thank goodness for those ol' reliable outfit combinations. Not really having to think about whether or not an outfit will work is a blessing to this anti-morning, planning-handicapped girl. Especially when her closet and bedroom is such a disaster zone that outfit planning is impossible anyway.

Striped top - Dorothy Perkins / Ponte skirt - Lane Bryant / Boots - Coconuts (gifted)

Bottom line, any outfit that involves stripes is good by me. (And ponte. And boots. And a big cozy scarf.)

Scarf - Gap / Belt - Talbots / Ring - Ruche / Earrings - Ruche
Handbag - Tano "Minilisa"


1 comment:

  1. If you have an iPhone, down the "Closet" app (I think it was $1-2, but the Lite version is free). It has really helped me in my planning. When I get a new clothing item, I snap a pic of it in the app. I can then categorize all my clothes, see what I have, and let the app make random (sometimes good, sometimes not so good) selections. I wrote about it here: http://www.fashionatforty.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-shall-i-wear-today.html
    Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!