Friday, April 20, 2012

Well Worn


Holy smokes, batman, it was a crazy night last night. Busier than all get-out and I think I'm still recovering. But even if it's as stressful as can be and my head is spinning in utter madness, I think I almost prefer it that way. Nothing makes the night go faster - or with more pizzazz.


Don't worry, I did not wear this outfit last night. It was a huge night for us and, as you can very well imagine, I was dressed more than appropriately (in this gorgeous outfit - and since I've worn it before, I will not have a fresh set of pictures for you). But I did wear this outfit the day before - a casual day topped off with a much-needed happy hour with mah girls. I wish I had more Wednesday evenings free so we could make it a weekly ritual. Actually, with only one 2 weeks left in the season, I just may be able to! (Note that, girls?)

Double-zip jacket - LOFT / Top - Lane Bryant / Khaki pencil skirt - Lane Bryant /
Sandals - Nine West

I do love the combination of blue and burgundy though, and this is well-documented. I may love belting this particular jacket even more, since I've done so nearly every wearing (exhibit 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5). It pretty much made for an ensemble that put itself together.

Ring - Banana Republic / Belt -Talbots / Earrings - LOFT

As always, which belt is the question. I think I have about 50 belts of various colors and sizes (and all poorly organized, I should mention), so finding the right complement is always fun. I could have gone with a gold or brown here, or better yet a textured belt in a brown snakeskin (which was a very close runner-up), but I decided on this blue in a much lighter color that nicely complemented both the jacket and top. I fall just a bit out of love with these Nine West sandals (which I have in 4 colors) every time I wear them, though, mainly because I think they've fallen out of love with me...

Handbag - Tano


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!