Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How to Try Again

Firstly and most importantly, a new winner has been chosen for the $50 Kiyonna gift card!



Congratulations, Beth Schaffer! Email me within 48 hours to claim your prize!


After throwing something of a sartorial gutterball the last time I wore this top, I've decided that belting it is the way to go. Shocker, I know. But really, it made its best showing belted over a pair of wide leg dress pants, and I'm content to say that it can't get much better.


But you know me, always looking to make things a bit more casual. (Wait, what?) I figured wearing the top with skinnies would provide a nice silhouette - the ever-balanced directive to pair blousy on top with fitted on bottom. It works much better than flared denim, anyway. Pair with brightly colored heels and call it a day.

Top - Anthropologie / Skinnies - Lane Bryant / Camisole - Anthropologie /
Belt - Kohl's / Handbag - Banana Republic / Sandals - Nine West

Hmm, maybe all it needed was a pair of brightly colored heels all along.

Ring - Ruche / Earrings - Lane Bryant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!